INSANE ADVENTURES BY TWO CRAZY TEENAGERS: MEETING GONE WRONG!!!


***
If you haven’t read the first story.Kindly click on the link below to read it.

https://mybleedingedge.blogspot.com.ng/2018/04/insane-adventures-by-two-crazy_9.html?m=1

After our return from the last trip, I refused to speak to my friend, Shantelle for a whole week but she didn't stop bribing me.
She is my friend for a reason and she knows all my likes. She bought me a Cold Stone Signature Ice Cream with Rainbow sprinkles and Strawberry toppings. That was my undoing. ..


So Here we are again. Yet another adventure gone wrong!
Don't judge me until you've walked in my shoes๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I felt like I needed to unwind and needed to go out watch a movie. So who else to make it more interesting than my friend tagging along. Shantelle was happy for the invite so we called an Uber and were off.

We watched a Madea's special but even after leaving the cinema it was still early in the day to head home. I decided to go to the UBA bank and pick up my new ATM card since has been ready for a week. Shantelle bumped into a guy, Harry she met some years back at a wedding. He worked at the bank as their manager, he invited us for drinks on Friday evening which we said Yes to.

On Friday we got ready and packed a small back since we were going to lodge in a hotel, go clubbing that night and return on Saturday. We decided to meet up with him first since there was a hotel close by which made things easier for us.

Hours later, he dropped us at the club after persuading us to spend the night in his place. He had extra rooms and we could also save the money. He was being way too generous but I didn't question it. We all went to 3 different clubs. The best thing about this city was that each DJ was unique, they had their own categories of songs and knew when to switch it up from Old school to Modern...

By 1am we had danced our fill and was time to retire, we took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes but since we we planned on staying in a hotel, we only came along with lace wears. I was on the phone to my boyfriend, Nino talking about how our day went and Shantelle was on her phone probably tweeting, I still don't  understand how a person could tweet everyday about everything that happens around them, from the weather to the food you ate even to the music you listened to.

Anyways, we heard a knock on the door and you wouldn't guess what greeted us when I went o unlock the door. A naked Harry, I was too stunned to speak he said he wanted us to show him a good time since we had our own fun. I thought, just because he offered us a place to stay and took us clubbing, it wasn't a criteria to sleep with us.

Immediately, I told Shantelle to get dressed that we were leaving, all this while he was stroking himself and smiling. Such a perv!
We ran out of the house like we were being chased, we forgotten our slippers and had to wear our heels when we got to the main roads. I forgot to end the call to Nino so he overheard everything that happened, he was not happy at all.

We couldn't get any hotel at that time under our price range so we were stuck out in the street, we decided to stay any bar we come across and just wait till we could get a Cabby to get us home.

This day couldn't have gone any worse.
Boy was I wrong!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

We saw a mad man coming ahead then crossed the road to avoid him but he noticed us and started pursuit and remember we were in heels. We saw some people watching a soccer match so we ran towards them for help. They helped us chase away the mad man and we ended up spending the next 4 hours outside and the weather was windy but we preferred to stay there than accept help from another stranger after what we just went through.



No Thank you but i'll pass!

Yours Truly
Joey D damsel

1 comment:

  1. This Harry must has forgotten his wand and his brain too at the school of wizardry.. Dumb add!

    ReplyDelete

POPULAR POST