BROKEN & CRAZY: PIECES OF ME


To meet, To know, To love, and then.... To part
Is the sad tale of most hearts...


You were my Queen and I was your King
You and me we made a vow
For Better or Worse
My heart, My love you got it
But you don't honour it
I see you with so many men
And you seem happier without me
I can't believe its over now
But I still love you soo much


Please don't leave me, You know now what you do
We could work it out right now but you don't want to
You say your sorry and I forgive you, I turn around and you repeat it
You never understood that I would rather argue with you a million times than be with someone else.
But you've broken me to a point of no return, I need to be pieced back shard by shard
You are crazy, I know that but I also love you, wouldn't change a thing

Best believe I will be here Waiting, Patiently. 
You will always be my Queen.


Yours Truly
Joey D damsel

4 comments:

POPULAR POST