NICKI MINAJ BLAMES KYLIE JENNER FOR NOT GETTING #1 ALBUM!


Nicki Minaj is NOT happy.

It was close, but Billboard reports the rap queen’s Queen will not dethrone Travis Scott, whose Astroworld remains #1.

While both albums got about 78,000 in traditional album sales, Travis outsold Nicki in “equivalent album units,” 205k to 185k — something which is making the Barbie Dreamsrapper cry foul.

In a series of tweets, Nicki said she really DOES have the #1 album.

And she passed around plenty of blame for why Scott’s album got bigger *fake* numbers, starting with Kylie Jenner implying people who buy the tour pass will get to see her and baby Stormi Webster.


See Kicki go off (below):

View image on Twitter



View image on Twitter

Travis sold over 50K of these. With no requirement of redeeming the album! With no dates for a tour, etc. I spoke to him. He knows he doesn’t have the #1 album this week. I love my fans for the #1 album in AMERICA! I’ll explain on 4 albums in, #1 in 86 countries ♥️


My first album sold 400K. No one is doing that with debut albums now. So I’m so grateful. I lost out on 12 hours of sales and did 200K in one week after I was supposedly cancelled. I bit my tongue last but I won’t On Tuesday. I love you guys so much


I looked at the numbers the Carters, Kanye, Nas, etc recently did. Travis sold 200K in his first week of clothes alone. I spoke to him last night & he said he’s been selling clothes b4 the music. Billboard says they’ll change the rules cuz of this, so it should be changed now!



I put my blood sweat & tears in writing a dope album only for Travis Scott to have Kylie Jenner post a tour pass telling ppl to come see her & Stormi. lol. Im actually laughing. broke the record of being number 1 in 86 countries. Thank Jesus & thank you to my fans.

Next she went after Spotify who she says decided to “teach her a lesson”
Spotify put drake’s face on every playlist but told me they’d have to teach me a lesson for playing my music 10 mins early on . Even tho they’ve been giving away my music for free for years & I am one of the top Spotify artists of all time.


Spotify had to teach me a lesson but rewarded the man who has had an Apple radio show the longest; inadvertently helping the Apple platform the most. Oh I can’t wait for on Tuesday. They took away my promotion they had promised for the 1st cpl days b/c of this.


My music went up on Apple so I played it. I assumed it was on Spotify & Tidal at the same time. Spotify said that Apple tweeted fans advising was up & therefore they had to teach me a lesson. But PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!!

She even blamed her label for not defending her — so they could protect Ariana Grande!

She followed all this up by saying she was laughing it all off though…
People are calling me thinking I’m huffing & puffing. Omg y’all this is sarcasm/dry humor. Yikes. I’m having the most iconNIC time. Come let me kiss you. 😩😘😘😘 Who’s coming to the secret show? When people call me & hear me crackin up laughing they seem so puzzled. Loosen up πŸ˜…
Guess we didn’t get the humor either.

Do YOU think Nicki is joking? Or legit pissed off??

Source: Perez Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST