'TIRED OF USING A V, WHEN I NEED AN ACTUAL D'- WOFAI FADA WRITES ON INSTAGRAM


Nigerian comedienne, Wofai Fada, who reacted to a post on an Instagram channel, left everyone reeling out in laughter and also setting up inquiry panels to know if she meant what she said in her comment.

Wofai Fada who reacted to the post which had people disclosing what they are tired of, disclosed that she is tired of using a V. She however disclosed what she needed with a ‘di*do’ emoji. Here is her comment below;


Wofai Fada had disclosed few years ago, that most obscene messages she gets on social media are from small boys. Here are excerpts on her interview on journey to stardom;

Do you get romantic advances from men via your platform?

I do, in fact, I get them every day.

Can you share some weird messages you get?

Some people say that they want to hang out with me so that I can talk and make them laugh. Some say they want to have sex with me. The funny thing is that when you look at the people that say these nasty things to me, they are small kids between the ages of 16-18. I call them ‘upcoming men’. They say obscene things about how they want to have sexual intercourse with me but you can never see a responsible person send such a message.

When they send me such nasty messages, I go through their Instagram pages and I see that they are small boys. I just laugh it off and wonder why someone responsible cannot send me a sensible message. It is really crazy. I made the worst mistake of my life when I put my number on my page but I have removed it. I could get a message on my whatsapp and when I check it, I would see inappropriate pictures these young boys sent to me. I can just wake up one morning and when I check my messages, the first thing I would see is an inappropriate and obscene picture on my phone. Some people are crazy.

When you see such messages, what do you do?

I decline to reply. Sometimes I block them or I just laugh it off. If someone wants to take me out on a date, I agree and accept their offer. But when we go out on a date, all we do is take pictures and that is it.

Have you ever got a marriage proposal via Instagram?

Yes I have but I don’t know if they were actually serious. I normally get messages like, ‘I want to marry you’, or ‘you are a wife material, 100 yards.’ But I don’t know if they are actually serious or they are joking.

Source: Lila's News

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST