BOBRISKY SHOWS OFF BARE BUTT TO PROVE HE DOESN'T WEAR BUTT PADS!


Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky who has been accused of butt pads in new photos he shared recently on social media, has gone ahead to prove that his ‘haters’ have got nothing on him.

Bobrisky who claimed he wants to snatch all his haters’ husbands, shared a photo of his bare butt during a spa session. He also added that the spa treatment was paid by one of his haters’ husband. Here are some of the posts below;





Bobrisky had before now, bragged about getting a butt surgery. This came during his last trip to the United States few months ago. Bobrisky disclosed on SnapChat, that he is scared of going on with the procedure, despite paying half of the money.

He wrote: “You can imagine adding little more flest in that ass.. chai accident go just happen

“Going for this (butt implant) soon. I’m so scared and I don deposited half of the money oo.”

However after Nigerians saw no surgery effect on his butt, he claimed that the doctor said he needed to gain more weight, to prevent him from having thin legs and high butts.

“Guys, you know the last time I said I was going for butt lift, but I couldn’t because the doctor advised me to add more weight to avoid thin legs. So guys chill very soon as my butts are gonna be popping,” he tweeted.

Bobrisky is also known for taking swipes at women who he claims are hating on him. Few months ago, he claimed that these ladies are bent of dragging him out because he is far much cuter than them. He wrote;

‘All dis girls hating   

I’m 95% cuter than them , Bobrisky is ugly someone bought me a Benz,pay for first class ticket to America yet I’m ugly. Dis my USA tour I did not spend a kobo from my acct. I know my worth I’m classy and beautiful someone did.’

Source: Laila's News

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST