LOVE LOST..... A LETTER TO MY EX



Most times I watch a movie I think about you, about us, our adventures and times together. About what was, what could have been and never will be. You never put in the work to allow it blossom.


Relationships are like flowers, they look soo beautiful at first sight but with time they dry up when not taken care of or nurtured, they wither and die off but when maintained they grow, produce, blossom.



“I don’t know where I stand with him. And I don’t know what I mean to him. All I know is that every time I think of him, all I want to do is be with him”



This is exactly the way I felt before until he showed me he was not the right person for me, he was years older but not wiser. I wonder when he will be!

I never dated wealthy guys, they seem to be too self absorbed but you were an exception to that rule, I bet you never knew how lucky you were maybe never will.



I watched you dressed like a gentleman, invading my world only to leave it in destruction and open promises. It is such a pity you will never know what you missed until it is too late and I will not be here to run back to.....


Yours Truly

Joey D damsel


No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST