FAMOUS!!!


It all started as a dream.
I saw my life which looked so glamorous. I saw my family all happy with smiles. I saw all the fake friends trying to jump ship to my yacht.
I saw all the best friend that stuck by me.
I saw all the exes that wish they did better.
I saw my one true love or my first love.
I saw all those who questioned my loyalty, my passion, my Love.
What shocks me was who they think they fuck they are questioning me? Judging me?
No don't answer that. 
Cos it don't matter no more.
If they knew I would get here,they might have held their tongues.
Now they wanna poach the Lion.
But they just a cub. 

I set the standards that they couldn't beat. Still grovelling for pennies.
I started small but will get big.
I know me and no one can tell me otherwise. 

Life is Hard.
Life is a Test.
Life is Rocky. 

I will tell my story.
I will write my biography.
You will read my struggles.
You will read my memoir. 

Just wait and see.
One story.
1 million views.
10 comments.
The other 900+ are waiting for sad news.
Too bad they will never hear it. 

I can see victory just ahead.
I see it all.
They say don't dream too big.
I say the bigger the dream the better.
My bank account will look like your BVN with soo many more zeros.

Everyday I ball.
Guys are threatened.
Girls wanna be me.
But they can't take the heat.
Fuck you Bitch. It's Joey. Ask about me.
See everyone say my name. 

It was only a dream!
Was it?🤔🤔🤔

Yours Truly
Joey D damsel

1 comment:

  1. Lolzzz... You need to chill with the language girl..
    I don't think it's a dream.. I believe it's a glimpse of the future... You will make it girl without doubt..

    ReplyDelete

POPULAR POST