BUST A CHEATER


Have you ever taught of catching your spouse in the art of cheating and imagined what you would do?
I have.
I would never be at the receiving end of a cheater who feels he is smart and his actions will go unnoticed.
I had him followed daily. Weekends and Weekdays.

I know his usual spots. I know who he hangs out with. And know his usual hookups.
Why am I still watching him you ask?
Well that's simple, I am plotting my revenge.
I ask myself if I let him know I Know. What would I gain and what would I loose.
Yes I might be hurting but my need to be happy trumps my need to dish it to him.
So I wait and plan.

I am the dutiful wife when he gets home. kiss him. cook his food. good thing I don't have to sleep with him cos I don't know what STD he might have contracted.
One faithful day, I decided he has had his fun, I put lighter fluid on all the cars,  I start with his favourite his Ferrari and light it all up in flames.
I burn all his clothes. he won't be needing it. I have printed all pictures I got from the private investigator and send them to all his family and friends. I sure didn’t forget his colleagues at the office.

That's the best part.
The divorce papers have already been signed by me.😉😉😉
I packed all my things and move into my new apartment that I bought and furnished.
Do you know the best part about divorcing a rich bastard?
We signed a prenuptial aggrement and nd there is this clause that doesn't permit cheating so I own his ass.
Me burning his car, house and clothes was just a plus for me. Let's just say it was best that way cos I might have killed him instead.😊😊😊



I thought of taking a page out of Madea's book and pouring baby oil on the bathroom floors while he is in the shower then whip him with a belt but I know me. I don't have much restrain when it comes to cheating especially when I was faithful.
Of course I see all those sexy bodybuilders while am at the gym, I see how guys stare at me but I made sure my zip stayed up. if I can why can't he?
I think I handled everything quite maturely.
My bestie on the other hand was ready to beat him with a baseball bat. if you ask me I'll say she has a little anger issues.😂😂😂

Yours Truly
Joey D damsel

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST