WHO BIT BEYONCE?


Social media is gripped by the latest celebrity real-life whodunnit story: Who bit Beyonce?

According to actress Tiffany Haddish, the pop superstar was bitten in the face at the after-party of a Jay Z show last December - the same night Haddish and Beyonce took a selfie together.

"There was this actress there," the Girls Trip star told GQ. "That's just, like, doing the mostest. She bit Beyonce in the face."


Haddish said Beyonce went over to Jay Z and told him what happened and they apparently disappeared to the back of the room.


Haddish has not named anyone. She later asked Beyonce what happened, and told her she was ready to "beat somebody a** at your party".

The Single Ladies singer responded: "Tiffany, no. Don't do that. That b**** is on drugs. She not even drunk. The b**** is on drugs. She not like that all the time. Just chill."

Haddish didn't name the actress, but Twitter went into #WhoBitBeyonce overdrive, with thousands of users speculating about who could have possibly committed the alleged crime.

One of the suspects, who has since spoken out to clear her name, was American actress Sanaa Lathan, who was apparently at the party.


✔@justsanaa
Y’all are funny. Under no circumstances did I bite Beyonce and if I did it would’ve been a love bite
5,081 people are talking about this

Another potential biter was 90210 actress Sara Foster, who has also denied the act.

She even found it "flattering" that people thought she could even get that close to Queen Bey.

This did not bring the mystery any closer to being solved.



But then Chrissy Tiegen got involved because she I cannot leave this planet without knowing who bit Beyonce in the face



I can only think of one person who would do this. but I cannot say. but she....is the worst.

But who could this be?

She did not give much away, but it did not matter anyway because it seems she consulted her sources and decided she may have been slightly off the mark.

✔@chrissyteigen

"My initial guess was wrong. The real person? I *never* would have guessed. I'VE SAID TOO MUCH," she wrote.

"I AM NEVER TELLING I'm scared I've said too much KNOWLEDGE IS A CURSE!"

She added: "Update it is NOT the person I think is the worst. IM DONE."

Beyonce's representative told GQ: "I absolutely cannot comment on any of this, as I have no knowledge."

The social media investigation continues.

Source: Sky News

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure she was shocked to her bones.
    Of all things to do... Bite!!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah pretty ridiculous if you ask me

      Delete

POPULAR POST