BEYONCE RELEASES FAMILY PHOTO'S FROM LAST YEAR TO MARK HER 37TH BIRTHDAY


Beyonce has marked her birthday by sharing a collection of never-before-seen photos from the last year on her website. The superstar reflected on a "monumental year" as she thanked fans for their birthday wishes.

The intimate pictures feature special moments from her birthday party as well as New Year's Eve celebrations with husband Jay-Z and daughter Blue.

The singer, who turned 37 on September 4, gave birth to twins Rumi and Sir in June 2017 and was already mother to daughter Blue Ivy, six.

She wrote on her website: "At 36, I became a new mother of 3. I breastfed twins. I renewed my vows with my husband of ten years.


"This year has been monumental for me. I thank God for everyone in my life. Thank you for all the positivity and for the beautiful birthday wishes," she wrote


Referring to her devoted fans, who are known as the Bey hive, she added: "I love you, hive"

"I came back home to the stage to do Coachella, after pregnancy. Then my husband and I released our album together, Everything Is Love.

"And we've been touring with our family around the world, and loving it.


She shared a string of photographs from her 36th year


The power couple pose for a candid picture

 

"This year has been monumental for me. I thank God for everyone in my life. Thank you for all the positivity and for the beautiful birthday wishes.

"I'm looking forward to continuing to learn from my past, living in the present and surrendering to the future."

Referring to her devoted fans, who are known as the Bey hive, she added: "I love you, hive."

Source: The Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST