EVERYONE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE AMY ADAMS IN 2018!!!


Babes supporting babes!!!

Amy Adams was quick to call out the mistreatment of her stand-in actress after witnessing the aggression she was facing on set.

Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter, the 43-year-old opened up about using her privilege to protect an actress who was being handled roughly while filming the upcoming HBO series, Sharp Objects.
Amy shared of her experience filming the movie:

"So there was definitely an emotional component to putting on the scars in terms of seeing the damage that she had done to her body, but there also was that vulnerability that standing naked created. And I had this amazing stand-in, Reb, who they also scarred up because Jean-Marc wanted to see it and she would stand there every day, too. She was fantastic, and she also put up with a lot ’cause she wasn't getting the sort of catharsis from the performance and she wasn't treated the same way I'm treated. And I've never experienced this before but, because we looked so much alike, at one point somebody grabbed me really hard and pulled me. I went, "What's going on?" And they're like '(Gasp) You're not Reb!; I went into producer [mode] and I was like, 'You will not handle her like that.'"

The show's creator, Marti Noxon, added:

"It's a true story. And [it happens] all the time. And she wouldn't have said a word, by the way, and that's the other part that's [changing] through women being more a part of the engine. But I learned a lot on this show about how I want to do it in the future, including controlling more of the pipeline. It's not enough to come in and sell your thing to an entity. I'm waiting for the first female-owned streaming service. That's my dream."

no title

Source: Perez Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST