WOMAN REVEALS SHE GOT TO 'ORLANDO' WHILE WORKING OUT


The woman went further to explain that it was while she was making use of an ab roller device that the awkward incident happened

A woman has opened up on a rather awkward experience she had while working out at the gym with her personal trainer. According to her, she had a slight orgasm and she almost felt embarrassed.


The woman identified as Polly “PJ” Harding made this revelation KIIS FM breakfast show, despite claiming it was “embarrassing to talk about”.

The woman went further to explain that it was while she was making use of an ab roller device that the awkward incident happened, The Sun reports.

“Something happened to me yesterday that has happened to me before, but I thought it was once-off,” she explained to listeners. “It happened to me at the gym… and it’s something that normally doesn’t happen at the gym.“I was working out… and when I worked out, I experienced this (audio of fireworks). It’s so embarrassing to talk about.”


PJ explained that she was using a new machine at her gym, when she suddenly felt something “awkward” about to happen in front of her personal trainer.

“So I had to do 15 reps of it. And I was about 10 in and I thought, ‘Oh no, oh no, here we go. “I thought if I do 11… but I didn’t want to look weak and I didn’t want to stop. So I kept going and then all of a sudden… I had to pretend that nothing had happened.

“I thought I was going to come out with some abs, but I came out with something completely different.” She said


According to Debby Herbenick, author and associate professor at Indiana University’s School of Public Health, at least 10 per cent of all people — no matter the age, gender or fitness level – experience orgasms while exercising.

Ms Herbenick said an orgasm that happens during sex compared to one that happens during exercise feels slightly different.

Source: Lailas News

2 comments:

  1. This is new. I know of ladies that have an orgasm just the same way but its usually after undergoing a surgery to tighten their vi ja ja

    ReplyDelete

POPULAR POST