AFTERMATH OF THOSE CRAZY ADVENTURES BY TWO TEENAGERS


After all these years, I smile at some of the things I went through just for some fun- filled experience, sure would make for a Terrible bedtime story. One thing I did immediately after our last Adventure was to change and get a new Best Friend, Gracie. Though, Gracie isn't like Shantelle and yes might be a little adventurous herself but compared to Shantelle, she is a fucking Saint...



I myself feel am a lost cause. Why?

Well, let's just say theoretically, a really small man owed this girl some money and refused to pay up. Then he always wanted to hang out with strings attached obviously and probably this girl wasn't interested.
Why? Lets see
He was Short, like my elbow short.
He was Married and He was not trust worthy

So maybe I decide to take matters into my own hands and called him up for a meeting. It was a weekend so a great day to execute my plan. I decided to not only poke the bear but also gave the illusion that I was all in.
And boy was he happy like a Kid in a candy store..*Pathetic

He took me to a Hotel, paid had a few drinks while chatting. Trust me when I say it is very difficult to act interested and laugh at some really boring jokes. Anyways, he started kissing my hands and I almost threw up what little drink I had.
I persuaded him to go have a shower first, I will get a towel from the reception and will join him immediately. I went down to get the towel while i took his clothes and kept them in the car. 

I also cleared all text , chats between us and also my contact. Broke the sim and took the phone. Took all the cash in his wallet and that wasn't much. Dropped all his things in the car locked it and threw the car key in the bush.

It felt soo fucking good. No i didn't take it too far but I did what needed to be done.
Few weeks later I heard he came to our usual meeting place asking about me.

Prior to this, I made sure he never knew where I stayed or where I worked so no one could identify me. I have watched a lot of Crime movies to know I could go to jail for what I did and I will not be anyone's Bitch.

I know what you might be thinking. What happened next? How did he get home? Was he able to open his car?

Well, I don't know and really don't care enough to find out!

Word of Advice Ladies: Never let anyone who you don't know or aren't sure of know where you live. For security purposes. There are some crazy humans around.

But all these doesn't matter cos it never happened, Right? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

Yours Truly
Joey D damsel

1 comment:

POPULAR POST