THIS IS MY NAKED TRUTH



Skin! soo much skin. Skin to hide my scars, skin to hide my flaws. skin I cover with layers of garment.

Fear! soo much fear. it keeps me stagnant, not voicing it all out, when will I ever overcome it?

Words! never enough to express feelings. words that could change nations but am biting my tongue.

Love! soo easy to feel. soo hard to keep. Love, fades in n out, never in focus. pure souls that become one, eternal.

Attention! I crave it, like the air I breathe. seeking it for all the wrong reasons, from that one person. Just to look my way!

Relationships! soo gullible every time. I think with my heart not my brain. hurts me every time but the same cycle on repeat. when will I learn?

Self! am flawed, you are flawed, who isn't? soo much hope I feel, So long... So long I breathe, all can be overcome.


..........My Naked Truth
Yours Truly
Joey D damsel

No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST